You are here
Becoming a member
Do you want to become a member of an Action Cluster?
No new Invitation for Commitments is foreseen for mid 2015, but it is possible to join an existing commitment and thereby become member of an Action Group. To do so you need to refer to the instructions provided on the FAQ page.
Please read carefully the general information about each one of the Action Clusters:
- Business Models, Finance and Procurement
- Citizen Focus
- Integrated Infrastructures & Processes (including Open Data)
- Policy & Regulations / Integrated Planning
- Sustainable Districts and Built Environment
- Sustainable Urban Mobility
Benefits of joining
Being part of an Action Cluster offers several opportunities for learning, partnering, efficiency gains and new creation of new business:
- promote your actions on a European scale
- engage with others to get new ideas and feedback on your actions
- learn from others and exchanges best practices
- partner with others to jointly shape new or existing projects, create cost savings and attract new private-sector funding
The Action Clusters facilitate close operational cooperation and exchange - across sectors and between the supply and demand sides – possibly leading up to joint work plans on a voluntary basis.