Existing business models, finance & funding instruments and procurement schemes do not always fit today’s challenges within our cities. There is a strong need for knowledge sharing, innovation and expertise on business models, finance & funding and procurement. The Business Model Action Cluster is a platform where stakeholders work together to establish a dialogue, identify and remove the obstacles for the development of a smart cities market. The action cluster wants to be a focal point for the gathering and sharing of information on business models, financing opportunities and procurement methods.
The AC may address for example:
- Funding and Financing opportunities
- Spreading of lessons learned from successful business models
- Communication of procurement practices and best/worst cases
- Increase the collaboration among European smart cities and communities
- Organisation of events, webinars and development of interactive tools.
Tools developed by this cluster:
Get in contact with the Business Model, Finance and Procurement at email@example.com.