The European Commission's Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) invites you to save the date for the Conference ‘Energy Efficiency Finance Market Place’, to be held in Brussels (Belgium) on 18th-19th January 2017.
The event will bring together key stakeholders from cities, regions and industry as well as the financial sector to discuss successful schemes implemented at local and regional level, financing mechanisms and products available, and practical challenges to implement them on a large scale. A special focus will be on structuring the market and, in particular, standardisation, aggregation and de-risking of energy efficiency assets.
The conference is the third in a series of successful events during the last years and will feature:
- Plenary sessions by high-level political representatives on finance for sustainable energy;
- Panel sessions by financial institutions on practical experiences and project bankability; and
- Parallel sessions on practical solutions and projects implemented across Europe in four thematic tracks: Standardisation and benchmarking; Innovative financing solutions; Aggregating projects on public assets; Aggregating projects on private assets;
- Poster sessions of sustainable energy projects with divers technical and financial structures; as well as
- Stands of financial institutions.
For any question, please contact EASME-Energy@ec.europa.eu. The programme of the conference will be published in the coming days.