You are here
Click here to enlarge the image.
- Speed to value
- Reduced sales cost
- New market
- Revenue / Profit
- Export potential
- Better experience
- Safer society
- Pride in community
- Lower taxes?
- ~10 City Clusters –seek 3+ to kick-start from SCO, EE, FI, Piedmont, NL
- H2020/ SCC01 (engaged) & City Assctns to expand (national / E’cities – engaged)
- Supply Ecosystems (DE & UK notably)
- City Service Providers (f’work contracts for rapid uptake)
- Standardisation Organizations (BSI/DIN engaged)
- Funders / Investors (EIB, EEEF, Banks engaged)
- Press & Media
- Share the Problem / Solution mapping developed through the city discussions of GE
- Engage with TALQ as regards alignment and support for aspects of CMS etc.
- Share the SCC Decision Support Tool with Portugal and Italy as part of a managed process to evaluate and improve the tool & expedite usage in NL.
- Support the A4i supply-side as a means to develop aligned Industry ecosystems / supply chains
- The limited involvement of cities in the EIP discussion is of concern. Two means to address this is:
- To engage national city associations (or other city membership / influencing organisations) and seek their support to this smart city quick win
- To share HL presentations to help all EIP parties to communicate the message opportunistically through local conferences and the like
- Continue to address the gap in central EU-Hub capacity to help facilitate, improve, share, and accelerate activities across EU.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Humble Lamppost break-out session during the EIP-SCC 2016 General Assembly has focused on getting the 4 city-clusters (in Scotland, Germany, Italy, an H2020 Lighthouse programme) fully mobilised and supported with EIB ELENA technical assistance grant funding to produce common templates and demonstrate the power of demand aggregation.
Once that looks stable and some initial design work has been done, the intent is to bring those city-clusters together with Industry for a market testing process – the shape and nature of which still has to be finalised. Later 2 city-clusters would scale up the action.
To know more...
Contact us at: email@example.com
AC Documents library
28.01.2017 | Comments: 0