The Euroheat & Power Congress is going to take place on 6 - 8 May 2019 in Nantes, France. It focuses on topics related to District Energy. The congress provides a unique forum for discussing and enhancing knowledge on major issues of importance for European and Global District Energy sectors, including both technical and business approaches; from new developments in legislation, latest operational experiences, most recent technological developments, and fresh research results.
Our industry is moving forward and continuing to grow into 2019 and beyond. #19EHPcong is where the industry comes together to plan for the future and keep this success story going. Join hundreds of other District Energy leaders like-minded professionals at the best DHC event in Europe.
Why Attend the 39th Euroheat & Power Congress?
- Unrivalled networking with 350+ key players from across Europe and beyond;
- A place to do business, in our biggest and most innovative exhibition area to date;
- The latest industry intelligence via a high-quality congress programme;
- Extra value through a range of carefully designed side events.
- Monday, 6 May 2019: French Colloquia, Technical Visits, Euroheat & Power General Assembly and Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, 7 and Wednesday, 8 May 2019: Euroheat & Power Congress sessions + Partner Side events
For more information visit: www.ehpcongress.org
La Cité – Nantes Events Center
5 rue de Valmy
FR -44041 Nantes cedex 1
T: +33 2 51 88 20 00
Congress Sessions: Upper Foyer
Exhibition: Mezzanine & Area R2