ANCE Reggio Calabria can contribute for creating the enabling environment to accelerate processes toward Smart Cities and Smart Communities involving private companies at local and national level.
Ance Reggio Calabria can contribute to the Partnership goals by:
- encourageing metropolitan city of Reggio Calabria to develop a Smart City Strategy and implementation plan to give this topic priority on the policy agenda in a European perspective;
- challenging policy and regulation to enable the application of innovatiuve funding models that combine public and private sources with new types of funding;
- implementing experimental models of PPP to test and evaluate the effect of revised policies.
- facilitating data dissemination and exchanging informations between Partnership members.
ANCE Reggio Calabria, also by its Confederation - Confindustria Reggio Calabria -, can involve a spread local partnership representing all relevant sector companies (ICTs, Transports, Builders, Technicians, etc.), public actors (Municipalities, Region, Universities, etc.) and citizens (associations, etc.)
Is the commitment potentially open to additional partners and if so, in which priority area (please tick the relevant options)?
- Sustainable Urban Mobility
- Sustainable Districts and Built Environment
- Integrated Infrastructures and Processes across Energy, ICT, and Transport
- Citizen Focus
- Policy and Regulation
- Integrated Planning and Management
- Knowledge Sharing
- Baselines, Performance Indicators and Metrics
- Open Data Governance
- Business Models, Procurement and Funding
ANCE Reggio Calabria's activities have a direct geografical target limited to the metropolitan Area of Reggio Calabria with a population of about 550.323 inhabitants (01/01/2013 - ISTAT). Respect to a functional point of view possible aims are:
- contribute to the Strategic Plan of Metropolitan City of Reggio Calabria: end of 2014-2015
- contribute to the implementation plan and regulations: 2015-2016
- first cluster of experimental projects: 2016
Results expected in
- 2014 Strategic Plan of Metropolitan City of Reggio Calabria
- 2015 Implementation plan and regulations
- 2016 and beyond Experimental projects