The High-level Conference builds on the experience developed with the European Commission’s Digital Cities Challenge: an initiative of mentoring and coaching that is driving urban and industrial transformation in 41 European cities empowering them to achieve smart and sustainable growth.
The Conference will highlight the implications of technological transformation in European cities, seek to agree on policy priorities and pave the way for the future strategy of Intelligent Cities in the 21st century.
Register now to learn more on the shaping of the future of cities and join over 400 high-level experts that will attend, including policy makers, industry and business leaders, representatives of international organisations, academics, and experts on cities and technological solutions applied to them.
Join us to learn about:
• Is your city ready for the digital challenge?
• How can you join a thriving network of EU cities and create a bright future for your city?
• How can you instigate smart growth and industrial modernisation in your city?
• What are the policy priorities to pave the way for a future strategy of Intelligent Cities in the 21st century
• How to realise your city’s vision? Funding opportunities for investment in high-tech infrastructure, open data, and piloting the next generation of technological solutions
• With whom should you discuss? Network with city associations and policy makers in the DCC expo!
Confirmed speakers include:
• Timo Pesonen, Director General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs in the European Commission
• Markku Markkula, First Vice President of the European Committee of the Regions and Rapporteur for the Digital Europe Programme
• Normund Popens, Deputy Director General for Regional and Urban Policy
• Christian Tordo, Deputy Mayor of Nice responsible for digital transformation
• Jan Scheonig, Director for Urban Development & Smart Cities, Siemens Global Center of Competence Cities
European Commission, Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1070 Brussels
Places are limited. To secure your place, please register here!