Webinar series EIP-SCC Marketplace – Ready, Set, Market - Join us!
The EIP-SCC Marketplace team invited you to join us in a series of webinars with the first one covering the topic 'Looking for Investment – What to Expect: Smart City Project Due Diligence' on 21 April – 10 to 11:30 CEST.
Smart City Project Due Diligence - Assurances that investors want to see: What to expect as a project developer?
If you are looking for investment into your Energy, Transport & Mobility or ICT focused Smart City project potential investors will seek assurances – the more uncertainty and the larger the scale of the investment required, the stricter. The assurances are provided by third party advisors, each with their own specialism, in a process called due diligence.
This webinar, prepared by EIP-SCC consortium members RdA Climate Solutions and DNV GL, explains what due diligence entails and how you can be best prepared at various stages of your project’s maturity.
You can find the slides of the webinar here.
You can find the presentation here.
- Introduction to the EIP-SCC Project Maturity Level Model and where due diligence plays a role
- Due diligence – what does a typical due diligence process looks like and why is it needed?
- Parties involved in due diligence and various types of investors
- Aspects of due diligence research – project risk categories
- Examples of project due diligence work
- Lessons learned for project developers
Smart City project managers, project developers, city planners as well as financial officers working with Smart City projects,
- Jorge Rodrigues de Almeida, RdA Climate Solutions, Managing Director, Moderation
- Maurice Vos, DNV GL, Senior consultant Markets & Transaction Advisory, Speaker Due Diligence
- Bieuwe Pruiksma, DNV GL, Business Lead Due Diligence Energy Advisory, Speaker Due Diligence
Other webinars in the series will inclue subjects like Risk Assessment Scrutinised (7 May), and Finance models and Public Procurement (18 June), ending in a Master Class focusing on project bankability (June).