As part of the EUSEW’s extended programme the EIP team organised a panel discussion with leading investors. The focus of the session was to provide insights in replication and upscaling of Smart City solutions through external investment having the Covid-19 pandemic.
The panel discussion aimed achieve three goals: firstly, to clarify financing & business models, secondly, to collect critical feedback from participants on the feasibility and replicability of these models and thirdly, to discuss how investors are addressing the impact of COVID-19 pandemic in the current pipeline of projects.
Please watch the full webinar here.
Welcome & Introduction
- Georg Houben, Policy Officer, DG Energy - European Commission
Presentation from leading investors
- Jorge Rodrigues de Almeida (Moderator), EIP-SCC Marketplace
- Juan Alario Gasulla, Financial Advisor, Former EIB
- Carlos Sanchez, Senior Associate, Whitehelm Capital
- Fernando de Roda, Managing Partner, Greenward Partners
You can find the slides of all the presentations here